Who is this service for?
For anyone who needs to sell their property quickly and doesn’t have the time to deal with the traditional methods. Or someone who needs cash in a hurry.
Will you be listing my house?
No. Absolutely not, we are Real Estate Investors that want to Buy Your House For Cash.
How Does it Work?
First you give us a call, then we will get in touch with you so you can tell us about the property. Then we will make you an offer within 24 – 48 hrs after touring the property.
Do I have to accept your offer?
No you don’t, you are under no obligation to accept our offer if you are not pleased with it.
What If I have no Equity in my house, can you help?
We helped people in the same situation complete a short sale on their property. We will need to negotiate with your lender on your behalf to come to an agreement that works in your favor.
Selling Your Home in Richmond
- Sell Your Central Virginia House Quickly
- Sell Your House Fast Henrico County VA
- Sell Your House for Cash
- Sell Your Richmond VA House Fast
- We Buy Chesterfield County VA Houses
- We Buy Richmond VA Houses
- We Buy Richmond Virginia Houses
We are a Richmond VA based group of real estate investors that buys houses, condos, duplexes, townhouses and land in the metro area.
Typically, we work with homeowners who would like to sell their home in “as is” condition quickly for a cash buyout.
- Are you facing a Foreclosure?
- Do you own an unwanted rental property or properties?
- Do you own a vacant home?
- Did you inherit a house?
- Are you relocating and to sell quickly?
- Do you want to avoid making repairs or paying Realtor commissions?
- Are you going through a divorce and need to sell?
The advantages to you are simple:
You DON’T have to fix up or clean up your property
You DON’T have to show it to a bunch of strangers
You DON’T have to wait for a buyer to get financing
You DON’T have to pay any Realtor commissions or fees
You DO pick the date you want to sell your property!
We make offers on all sorts of properties and land with no cost or obligation to you and handle all the paperwork to complete the sale of your home.